Thursday, March 10, 2011

What Parents are saying about Dragon Gym

Thank you. The words hardly seam adequate enough to express my gratitude to The Dragon Gym for the outstanding learning experience they have provided for my son. Their expertise, commitment, focus, and passion for the martial arts and their students have made them an outstanding positive example. I am very pleased with the powerful experience my son has gained as a student.

I enjoy watching the instructors lead their classes with a positive and disciplined attitude. By regularly verbalizing how well the students are doing they are able to build the confidence and self-esteem each student. This enables their students to focus, understand and learn quickly. They genuinely care about each student and strive to help them be their best. The Dragon Gym has earned my respect and admiration as a great role model.

Since my son started the Tae Kwon Do program at the Gym, he has developed a wealth of positive attributes that directly affect his daily life. I am very proud of my son for the way he now presents himself. I truly believe Tae Kwon Do has made my son a better person. He has learned to stay focused more at home and also in the classroom; he has more self-confidence in himself with routine tasks and obstacles that may come his way; and he has become more respectful of himself and others.

If you are looking for a Tae Kwon Do facility that strives to do their best at teaching their students exceptional skills and a positive attitude, than look no further.

Peter McKee, Parent

No comments:

Post a Comment